Innovation & Technology Project Management
- Managing funded technology and innovation contracts
- Developing SME engagement and collaboration
- Supply chain initiatives
- Manufacturing sector research, mapping and strategy development
- Supporting UK manufacturing sectors
Business & Innovation Centre Management and Consultancy
- Operational contract management
- Small business growth models and delivery
- Partnership & Network development
- Strategic development
Business Development Consultancy and Facilitation
- ‘AmberLightModel’ – single company or workshops
- Company assignments – growth or recovery
- Manufacturing business development
- Due diligence, strategic development, action planning
- Product/Market positioning, marketing plan development, revenue planning
- New thinking workshops
AmberLight Business Development Ltd is a Stirling based company, also with a London office .
The company is owned and managed by Ross Clark, an experienced practitioner in many areas of business and economic development,
innovation and technology project management.
We are able to provide private, public or joint venture organisations with a range of support services to help develop strategy, solve problems, create action plans, and help deliver them. Our experience and capability covers many sectors and types of business and project operation, with an emphasis on technology, innovation and manufacturing, as well as business & innovation centres. We can work with businesses and organisations small, medium and large.